Business Development Manager, Paris
+44 (0)20 7318 5880
A specialist Pharmaceutical Company in Paris is looking to take on an Italian speaking Business Development Manager to identify and assess new business opportunities.
The purpose of this role is to bring in new molecules to the portfolio and take an active part in the negotiation of business deals and contracts with potential partners.
You will be a member of the management team and will participate in the definition of the group's business strategies. This company is looking for an aggressive Business Development professional who is happy to take on a challenge and who will really drive the business forward and bring in exciting new products.
- Establish and maintain new business relationships
- Negotiate licensing-in and licensing-out agreements.
- Evaluate new molecule potential in collaboration with other internal departments.
- Keep up to date with any changes in the markets and the regulatory legislation.
- Follow up on registrations and licences.
- University education in Life Sciences
- Experience in Clinical Development/Regulatory Affairs.
- Marketing and negotiating experience
- Good legal knowledge
- Willing to travel extensively
- Fluent in English and Italian