Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
+44 (0)20 73185261
My Client a global CRO is looking for a Project Manager, Junior Project manager or Senior Project manager to be based in Rome
The position is with a Clinical Research Organisation with a strong international presence and a real commitment to supporting and developing employees. There is a great working environment and every opportunity to grow and progress your career as a Project Manager.
- You will manage local oversight of assigned clinical trial protocols and projects and ensure the projects are carried out in accordance to GCP, adhere to quality and study times and the execution in accordance with prevailing laws. The Clinical Project manager will Attend Study Initiation Visits where necessary and provide support to the CRA and perform protocol specific quality review visits. In addition the Project manager will ensure CRA understanding and adherence to all protocol specifications and the overall investigational plan. This includes but is not limited to the monitoring plan, Investigational Product requirements, GCP, eCRF completion, TMF completeness, etc.
Some additional key responsibilities of the Project Manager (PM)
· Site Management Interface
· Global Study Management Interface
· Review of Monitoring Visit Reports
· Protocol feasibility and Site Selection
· Study Start-up Activities
· Regulatory / Ethics / Health Authority responsibilities
For a full job description please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00442073 185 261
***Junior Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, PM, SPM, Clinical Trial, Rome, Italy, Lead CRA, Protocol ***