Product Manager - France
+44 (0)20 7318 5880
A global Pharmaceutical Company in the UK is looking to take on a Product Manager who will be responsible for specialist products on the French Market.
This person will be directly responsible for effective and timely implementation of national marketing plans for the Business Unit in France. They will need to ensure that the tactical programs are agreed, approved and delivered on time and to a high quality. The Product Manager will be a core member of the EMEA marketing team and will ensure that France’s needs/perspective are reflected in European strategy, plans and campaign development.
- Develop national tactical plans for France in line with European marketing strategy.
- Managing the promotional budget within country for the local marketing plan and responsibility for promotional material development and delivery.
- Train country sales forces in the execution of marketing programs/sales materials.
- Representation at key European congresses.
- Spend time in the field to understand market (trends/competitors/successes etc).
- University degree in Life Sciences and/or Marketing
- Fluent French and English
- Ability to travel: 50% of time spent in France
- Previous experience of Sales & Marketing within the Pharmaceutical Industry in France
- Previous experience with specialist pharmaceutical products desirable
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Good organisational and Project Management skills